UC Union is one of the best ways you can monetize your MyWapBlog.com blog. They offer good rates, low minimum payment amount ($10) and payments via PayPal. MyWapBlog.com has in-built support for UC Union ad code, so you just have to copy-paste your Publisher ID and your blog will start showing your ads. The best part is you don't have to manage complicated ad codes that ad networks keep changing. MyWapBlog.com does all the hard work to keep the codes updated for best performance.
Here is the step-by-step tutorial on how to start running UC Union ads on your MyWapBlog.com blog:
- Register an account at UC Union
- Submit your blog. Be sure to select Cash from Ad Code option. Check this guide on submitting a website
- Please wait a few days for UC Union to approve your blog
- Copy your Publisher ID (e.g.
buxin@mwbjs2). Your publisher ID is the string just after
pub=highlighted in the picture below. Also see this page on getting the ad code
- Now sign-in to your MyWapBlog.com account and go to Appearance | Ads page. Select UCWeb Ad Code for Ad Network and enter your publisher ID
- Click save! And your blog is now ready to show ads from your UC Union account